For a weeknight meal with all the flavour, this creamy skillet tuscan chicken will taste like it took hours to make. An easy one-skillet meal!
For Chicken Thighs
- 6 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coarse ground pepper
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, whole
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup tuscan kale, stems removed and chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, and season with all the spices on both sides of the chicken.
- Air fry the chicken thighs for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet, brown the shallots and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the grape tomatoes, and let them cook until the skin begins to blister and the tomatoes have softened. This will take approximately 10 minutes or so.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes, and let the mixture cook together for 5-7 minutes.
Add the chicken broth, and let the sauce simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, red chilli flakes, and salt and pepper, and reduce the heat to low. Let the sauce simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the kale, and the chicken thighs once done cooking, and cook together for 5-7 minutes.
Keywords: tuscan chicken, creamy tuscan chicken, skillet chicken thighs, creamy chicken, artichoke and sundried tomatoes, skillet meals