I think I speak for all of us when I say, we are always on the lookout for the best possible chicken nugget or chicken bite recipe. Let this be a sign that you are that much closer in your search because these buffalo chicken bites may just top your list!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 cup whole milk (or buttermilk)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (if using whole milk only)
- 1/4 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce + extra to drizzle
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix the Marinade: In a bowl, add the chicken, buttermilk (or milk+lemon that has sat together for 5 minutes), hot sauce, and spices (except salt and pepper). Let it sit for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Bread the Chicken: Draining off the excess marinade, toss the chicken pieces in the panko and breadcrumb mixture (with salt and pepper added).
- Air Fry the Chicken: Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the chicken in the basket, and spray with cooking spray on top. Air fry for 9 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Drizzle with Hot Sauce: Drizzle with extra hot sauce once done.
Keywords: buffalo chicken bites, buffalo chicken chunks, chicken bites, boneless chicken bites, buffalo chicken bites air fryer